Monday 24 September 2012

AUTUMN IS HERE!

One of my favourite things to do around this time of the year is to go for a walk on a warm Autumn day and listen to the the gentle crackling of the leaves beneath my feet. To celebrate the fall equinox  I went for a walk around Thetis lake.  I have to say that the walk also become a very inspirational afternoon,  just prior I was wondering what to create for the new fall campaign on our Meade Design Group website.

 

Here is an example why I love the help of technology:  my Iphone and Instagram were my assistants, and with their help I was able to capture the nostalgic/vintage feeling  I was aiming for.  Autumn is after all, a season for change.

 

image

image

image

image

image

image

 

Here are the shots I took that I used to create the new animation for the entry of Meade Design Group’s website:

 

Fall-1-2012

Fall-4-2012

Fall-2-2012

Fall-3-2012

 

I invite you to check out our website and harvest your style

 

image

 

How do you use technology to inspire you?



MEADE DESIGN GROUP - THE BLOG. Copyright 2007-2011

5 comments:

Karena said...

Ivan, great photography, and autumn is my favorite time of year.

I guess my computer is king! I haven't gotten into Instagram. I can see how amazing it is!

xoxo,
Karena
2012 Artist Series

Francine Gardner said...

i have to admit I cannot get into the fall...am much more into summer, heat, sun, sea or mountains .I love your pictures, though...am not so much into technology and suffer at times of a case of "it's overwhelming" maintaining my Interieurs website, Houzz, Pinterest, First Dibs, Dering Hall...to name a few...I have not used instagram and will need to try it out in between Interior design project, designing furniture and running my showroom. I guess in our field of interest, one never gets bored.

web design bangalore said...

Natural taken photos or written paintings looks more attractive. the photos presented here looking more natural, the fruits is seeing like real one. let the designers try like these, the blog makes me to read again and again. the information is more worth.

Echo said...

Really great moods and colouring here - I think they suit our website well :).

For me, I would really struggle to live without the modern conveniences that the iPhone provides lol - but for design work, my go-to tech necessity is definitely VectorWorks!

Unknown said...

Wow, what a great photography, all the pictures have great look, you have taken very nice pictures in the autumn season. I want to say thanks for sharing this great post.

wall art decoration