Saturday 5 December 2009

Eye Candy of the Week – Nest [ Armchair ]

 

image image Photographs by Mustafa Nurdogdu

 

 

PRODUCT

Nest – Arm Chair

 

MANUFACTURE

Autoban

 

DESIGNER

Seyhan Ozdemir & Sefer Caglar

 

MATERIALS

Oak / Painted Beech

 

DIMENTIONS

66w / 85l / 144h  cm

 

ENQUIRES

info@autoban212.com

 

DESCRIPTION

This new chair has a contemporary/retro vibe that I really like.  The inspiration comes from a  shell shape that evokes a birds cage. 

 

I feel this kind of shape cocoons you in a safe but yet close place.  Some of the lines remained me the chairs that Kelly Wearstler uses in some of her interior design projects.

 

This is the kind of piece that is memorable and makes a strong statement at the same time.  Loves it!

.

YUMMY FACTOR

Delicious  !!!

 

.



MEADE DESIGN GROUP - THE BLOG. Copyright 2007-2011

6 comments:

custardbydesign said...

great post...what a chair...i alos like your yummy factor!

Brillante Interiors said...

I can see it more as a statement in a corner, with its beautiful lines.

qerat said...

It is a statement.
I like what they did with a classic design

Michelle said...

delish!! love the lines! especially in black

Best,
Michelle

DesignTies said...

You're right, it DOES look like a bird cage :-) It's a cool design, but with my short legs, my feet would definitely NOT reach the ground!! ;-)

Yep, painting the letters on my office walls was a bit of a challenge. But I took my time and didn't try to get it all done at once, and it really wasn't so bad. Don't know if I'd want to do it all again, though!!

Kelly

Echito said...

Totally Kelly Wearstler, I thought the same thing - but very Ivancito too with the crisp, black lines and the reference to pajaritos!!!