Friday 12 June 2009

Eye Candy of the Week – Calvin Klein Fabrics

Yesterday I received the new 4 fabric books from the Calvin Klein Home collection by Kravet – a must have in any interior designers library.


imageVANUATO – DRIZZLE

77% COTTON, 17% VISCOSE, 6% LINEN


The collection has been under development for the past 18 months and the results are quite astonishing. This week we will have more than one eye candy – it is really hard to choose only one fabric for this section.


The colours are the classic Calvin Klein – Sophisticated hues of Tusk, Bark, Pyrite and Arctic tones “all easy to live with colours”


imageFORUM – BISQUE

78% RAYON, 20% POLYESTER, 2% COTTON


image DAPPER – PORCINI

65% VISCOSE,19% COTTON,16% POLYAMIDE


image SENTO – POND

44% COTTON,39% VISCOSE,17% LINEN


imageSHIBORI – ANTIQUE

63% COTTON, 37% RAYON


imageDEBUT – PEARL

68% SILK, 32% ACRYLIC


PRODUCT
Calvin Klein Fabrics


DESIGNER
Calvin Klein


MANUFACTURE
Kravet


MATERIAL
The fabrics range from solids, luxurious textures, silks, waxed linens, embroidered linens, velvets, silk/mohair and luxurious cashmere.


YUMMY FACTOR
C’est exquis !


All the fabrics are available through Meade Design Group

.



MEADE DESIGN GROUP - THE BLOG. Copyright 2007-2011

8 comments:

qerat said...

Beautiful fabrics Ivan. I love the simplicity and sophistication of Calvin Klein. They are timless

Sippity Sup said...

I am food blogger (sippitysup) in Los Angeles. I am not in the design field but I find myself cruising this design blog and others sometimes. I just wanted to say Hi and let you know you newer know where your audience comes from. GREG

Patrice said...

I agree that interior designers must have any of those beautifully made Calvin Klein Fabrics.

Maria Killam said...

Beige-on-beige, and soft and lovely!

Michelle said...

I saw some of those at Kravet...really nice hand to them.

If it's on Ivan's blog, it's tres chic!! They should pay you!

Echito said...

I agree, I am in love with these fabrics. I love subtle textures and tone on tone palettes - not too mention some fun geometics in muted tones. Beautiful!

pve design said...

Years ago, I worked as a designer for Calvin, and I loved the sensitivity and focus of everything, minimal, yet strong and sexy.

DesignTies said...

I love your eye candy posts -- this is another good one!!

Beautiful fabrics.... I see why you couldn't choose just one to share :-) But if I had to pick one favourite, it would probably be Sento - Pond.

You're welcome for the mention :-) We love to support our fellow Canadian bloggers :-)

Kelly